Let Janet Give You a Competitive Edge
In recent years, property has become a Sydney obsession, low interest rates, rising property prices, record sales and auction clearance rates has meant that buyers are dealing with a fiercely competitive market. It’s not uncommon to hear of potential buyers who have spent eighteen months to two years searching unsuccessfully for their dream property as they are pipped at the post by cashed up investors, overseas buyers and those further up the property ladder. This means buyers are facing frustration and high stress levels on top of their hectic work and family lives. An experienced Buyers Agent or Buyers Advocate can save you time, hassles and money when it comes to finding the right property.
To win in this environment you need an expert Buyers Agent or Buyers Advocate on your side who knows the market and more importantly can help you decide on areas and types of property that will suit your budget.
If you are new to Sydney then Janet’s real estate experience can be invaluable in making sure you find your perfect match suburb. If you are just too busy to find the time for house hunting then Janet can do all the legwork presenting you with the best match properties that fit your criteria. If you are investor you’ll benefit from Janet’s experience with property development and identifying properties that offer the best return on investment.
Fixed Price Services
When you work with Janet the costs are upfront and you’ll know exactly what each service includes prior to engagement. There are two levels of service
Full Property Search
This total service package takes the time consuming hard work out of property search and leaves you free to make a considered opinion without spending hours on internet sites, the stress of dealing with agents and wasted time viewing “maybe” properties. Step by step our service includes:
- A detailed briefing to identify your wish list for the perfect property
- Development of your preferred property profile and search areas parameters
- Research and analysis into suitable properties available including liaison with industry contacts and real estate agents handling suitable properties
- Developing a list of potential properties
- Pre inspection visits to short listed properties
- Presentation of short list to clients
- Accompanied visits to short list of properties. Depending on the market this can range from 2 to 5 properties
- If a property is not found in the first round of visits individual properties are then presented for inspection as they come onto the market or prior to listing in some cases
- Development of purchasing strategy
- Negotiation with seller to achieve best possible price
Fixed costs are based on the property purchase price and include an engagement fee from $1,750 plus GST and success fees from $8,500 plus GST. For full details contact Janet.
Assessment and Negotiation Only
Some clients prefer to source the property or selection of properties and appoint Janet to help them conduct an objective assessment of the properties and then undertake negotiation with the seller to achieve the best possible price.
Fixed costs are based on the property purchase price and include an engagement fee from $1,000 plus GST and a success fee from $5,000 plus GST. For full details contact Janet.