Corporate and Personal Relocation Services
Your Personal Relocation Guide
One of the hardest things about relocating to a new city is lack of local knowledge. It’s easy to look at property websites, read local publications and check out tourist information but there’s nothing like having someone who can give you the inside info on the best suburbs for commuting, schools and the lifestyle that’s right for you and your family.
Having Janet Kayes on your team when you are planning a move to Sydney gives you that local connection and unbiased advice that’s all about you.
For most people, the first step is deciding where to live; so whether you are looking to buy straight away or rent for a while, Janet’s experience as a real estate agent and buyers agent means she has a great understanding of the Sydney market and is always up to date with real estate trends and up and coming areas. If you are locating with family she can also advise you on the best schools in your area, public transport and proximity to shopping and recreational facilities.
Of course, Janet doesn’t just help you identify the best locations she provides practical, hands on support and will sets up appointments with real estate agents, schools and any other service providers you need to source.
Janet personally conducts all orientation tours and works closely with every client to make sure your move to Sydney is as stress free as possible.
When you work with Janet, the costs are upfront and you’ll know exactly what each service includes prior to engagement.
Fixed Price Relocation Service
This total service package is designed to maximise the fun and excitement of moving to Sydney and minimise the stress and worries. If you are relocating for work you can concentrate on your new job whilst Janet organises the important things you need to enjoy your new life. You’ll save precious time and benefit from local knowledge that will increase your chances of getting the perfect Sydney property in a great location. Step by Step our service includes:
- Pre Visit
- A briefing phone call or Skype meeting with Janet. The most important part of the service is understanding your needs, so the first thing we do is call you for a chat to find out your wish list and exactly what you are looking for in your new city.
- Formal assessment – We ask you to complete our extensive questionnaire which we will use as a basis for our research
- Development of your Relocation Pack – this is your ultimate resource packed with up to date information about your new city
- Pre visit planning to develop your search criteria
- Make arrangements for your visit including arranging temporary accommodation if required
- Airport or hotel pick up
- Introductory meeting – this is an opportunity for us to further discuss your relocation wish list and our recommendations for suburbs and areas that fit your lifestyle
- Orientation tour of selected areas to narrow your selection criteria. Janet can schedule this tour as a full day or two half days if you would like more time to consider all your options
- Follow up meeting to decide on your final target area or areas
- Home Search
- Based on your feedback we then source suitable properties to rent or purchase in your target areas and contact real estate agents to organise viewings. This can take up to two days to organise.
- Janet accompanies you to view the selected properties. If required Janet can also assist with lease documentation and negotiation
- We can also help find local services such as removalists, short term accommodation or child care
Fixed fees start at $1500 plus GST and include the complete search, select and secure process
For full details contact Janet.
Corporate Relocations – An investment in relocation services is an investment your staff will appreciate
In additional to personal relocations Janet has extensive experience with corporate relocations and will work closely with your HR or management team to ensure that staff relocating from interstate or overseas have supportive and professional support at every stage of the process.
From initial briefings to relocation she can help your staff members balance key factors such as budget, length of commute and access to public transport with locations of schools and services through to lifestyle factors like proximity to the beach or access to parks and playgrounds.
Janet specialises in working with staff who are relocating with their families and can offer support services and information for partners that help them cope with the transition and settle into their new property.
At Corporate level Janet can provide a full relocation service or focus mainly on orientation or property selection. The service can also be tailored to meet the specific needs of the organisation or staff member. Corporate rates can be negotiated for multiple projects.
A Guide to Sydneysiders or What Makes Sydney a top 10 Liveable City